CARES Act and Paycheck Protection ProgramApril 2, 2020
TxCDBG announcement: Program Guidance and Applications – Social DistancingApril 6, 2020
CogniaAIm Inc has launched a community initiative to raise awareness about COVID-19 and thus help control the spread of this infectious disease. Coronavirus Awareness Assistant is an AI-powered conversational virtual Assistant that can answer your queries related to COVID-19 like symptoms, treatment, preventions, and other frequently asked questions. The Assistant can answer user queries about the latest statistical data for COVID-19, covering Global stats, Country stats (for example, USA), and the US state stats (for example, California).
How it works
The Assistant can answer your queries related to COVID-19 in a conversational way. You can interact with the Assistant using the following two ways:
- Click on Buttons: When you open the Assistant, a menu is displayed. You can click on the buttons in the menu to get an answer to your query. The Assistant will provide you with the latest Global statistical data of COVID-19, and will ask you if you want to know about Country and State level data.
- Type queries in the text field: Buttons are not the only way to communicate with the Assistant. You can ask your query to the Assistant (like you ask your doctor) by typing your query in the text field. The Assistant can answer common queries like “What are the Symptoms of COVID-19?” The Assistant can also answer advanced queries like “Should I take antibiotics to treat COVID-19?”
CogniAIm Coronavirus Awareness Assistant has the following features which makes it a good option to get information about COVID-19.
- Focused Information: The Assistant provides focused information to spread awareness about COVID-19 like symptoms, treatment, preventions, local and global statistical data, and other frequently asked questions like “What is COVID-19?”
- Reliable: Misinformation during pandemic creates panic. To stay calm in this situation of Coronavirus pandemic, we should not believe in rumors. We should get information from trusted sources like World Health Organization (WHO). CogniAIm Inc has developed Coronavirus Awareness Assistant to provide information about COVID-19 from trusted sources such as World Health Organization (WHO) and Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Bilingual: The Assistant is available in two languages, English and Spanish. You can communicate with the Assistant in English or Puedes comunicarte con el Asistente en español (You can communicate with the Assistant in Spanish).
- 24×7 Availability: The Assistant can provide answer to your queries round the clock. So, while the healthcare staff is providing care to patients, the Assistant is busy providing answers to your queries.
We have discussed about how to use the Assistant and what are its features. Now, let us go through some of the benefits the Assistant provides.
- Lighten the burden of healthcare staff: The healthcare staff is working overtime to fight COVID-19. The Assistant can answer all the basic queries of a person related to COVID-19. So, people can communicate with the Assistant to get answer to their queries, rather than contacting healthcare workers. This will reduce the workload of healthcare workers.
- One-stop solution: You do not need to visit multiple websites/web pages to find all about COVID-19. You can interact with Coronavirus Awareness Assistant to get answer to your queries.
- Ease-of-use: The Assistant is easy to use. You can choose either of the two ways to interact with the Assistant. You can click on buttons or you can type the query in text field, to get an answer to your query.
- Time-saver: In the current scenario, healthcare experts are very busy. So, your call might end up in a long call-waiting queue. To avoid these long waiting queues and to get an instant response for your query, you can interact with the Assistant.
The technology behind it:
The Assistant uses combination of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and cognitive Artificial Intelligence (AI) to understand and derive meaning from human languages. NLP is a component of Artificial Intelligence that helps the Assistant in conducting conversation just like any human. Cognitive AI is a model which can simulate the human thought process. CogniAIm utilized these technologies along with our AI platform to create the smart cognitive AI Assistant.
Risk Assessment Tool
DISCLAIMER: Answers provided by this Assistant are for Informational purposes only. It does not provide direct health guidance. Please refer to official sources for confirmation and see your healthcare provider in case of any symptoms. Knowledge-base information comes from various sources including WHO and CDC. Please check the relevant websites for the latest information.
<iframe src="https://www.cogniaim.com/assistants/coronavirusriskassessment" style="border:0px #ffffff none; width:400px; height:600px;" name="covid" scrolling="no" frameborder="1" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" allowfullscreen></iframe></p> <p><small><strong>DISCLAIMER:</strong> Answers provided by this Assistant are for Informational purposes only. It does not provide direct health guidance. Please refer to official sources for confirmation and see your healthcare provider in case of any symptoms. Knowledge-base information comes from various sources including WHO and CDC. Please check the relevant websites for the latest information.</small></p> <p>
Try it out
Embed this on your website (copy & paste the following code to embed this data as an iframe on your website)
<iframe src="https://www.cogniaim.com/assistants/coronavirusawareness" style="border:0px #ffffff none; width:100%; height:800px;" name="covid" scrolling="no" frameborder="1" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This following tool is made available by CogniAIm Inc (https://www.cogniaim.com/)